Sunday, February 13, 2011



Yeah, I could use some

Time is an irrelavent thing when it comes to practice. I would assume my family will just have to deal. As far as practice goes:

Opened up on the Crusaders out of the Chorales book- I find that book entertaining. I don't know why.

His Honor, or rather the march is... actually rather easy, the main issue here is the timing when put together as well as the dynamic contrast. As a result I've taken it upon myself to focus primarily on the second strain. Confidence in playing it by myself builds up to Confidence in the actual execution I suppose. The other (big) issue would have to be the dynamics. Even an easy song can be messed up with bad dynamics.

Prairie songs song a big weak spot: the entire third pages. I need to work on dynamic contrast for the section on 37~100 as well, but the third page seems to be an overall issue here.

Chant Rituals: Overall, it's meh~ not one particular area is downright terrible, but it could use lots of work overall. Think of a rough diamond. A Very, very, very, very rough diamond. That has terrible Dynamics. But there isn't one overall difficult

Overall: Tone and Range still need more work.


No comments:

Post a Comment